Kostumes for Kids
About us: Our goal is to create/donate costumes for Camp Barnabas to provide a creative outlet for children unable to participate in mainstream extracurricular activities. Club members receive service hours for attending meetings (and participating in club activities) and one hour per costume donated. Costumes can be dropped off at the president’s house and will be donated to Camp Barnabas.
Meeting schedule: Monthly Meetings at 4 p.m. at a board member’s house. Announced via Instagram and Facebook group.
- Instagram: kostumesforkids
- Facebook: Kostumes for Kids (request to be a part)
President and Sponsor:
- Sponsor: Mrs. McGinn firstname.lastname@example.org
- President: Alexandra Whitlock email@example.com
- Parliamentarians: Ava Jahant and Kennedi Feigl
Application process: All are welcome!
Membership fees: $10 club fee to be paid in the fall.
Membership requirements: Must attend at least one of four meetings per semester.