About us: The purpose of this club is to introduce students to the basics of the business world by learning about potential career paths, hearing and making connections with prominent speakers, and getting a better general understanding of business.
- October 3rd @ 7:00pm
- November 7th @7:00pm
- December 5th @7:00pm
- February 6th @7:00pm
- March TBD
- April 3rd @7:00pm
Location: President’s House
Board Members and Sponsor:
- Sponsor: Dr. Wright firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-President: Jamie Wander email@example.com
- Co-President: Kristen Wander firstname.lastname@example.org
- Treasurer: Annika Juregens
- Secretary: Barrett Groves
- Meeting Chair: Jeremy Rubin
- Junior Representatives: Luke Gambrell, Libby Kugler, Malena Maese
- Sophomore Representatives: Bela Pathak, Christiane Mendes, Nico Zevallos
Application process: Text @hpbusiness to 81010 to sign up! All are welcome!
Membership fees: $10 yearly (paid in the fall).
Membership requirements: All that is required to be a member is: a general interest in business, a $10 fee (yearly), and to be signed up to the service to send club texts, Remind101. Text @hpbusiness to 81010 to sign up!