Highland Park High School Italian Club
About Us: The Italian Club seeks to promote Italian culture to students through various activities including art, food, sports, and games. The Italian Club was founded in August 2016 by Arturo Sorenson and Victoria Taverna. They are both co-presidents. The purpose of the Italian Club is to develop cultural, educational, social and recreational activities that will contribute to the advancements of the club member and the high school community. The club welcomes any student interested in learning about Italy and its culture. Members are encouraged to attend all meetings.
- Interested students can signup during club signups at the beginning of the school year or by emailing the co-presidents.
- There are no membership fees, however, students need to pay for activities that involve a cost such as pizza night.
- Students will be informed if payment is required for a specific activity.
- First Thursday of the following months: October, November, February, March, and April from 4-5 p.m.
- Meetings will be held at President's home or in Coach Poole's (faculty sponsor) classroom.
- Students will be notified of meeting location by text prior to the meeting.