About Us: The purposes of this organization are as follows: To promote friendship To develop character,leadership,poise, and personality To serve the school and community To learn cooperation in a group To help each member feel that she is an integral part of her club and school
- Sponsor: Emily Sanchez
- Presidents: Shelby Hammack (Project Leader)
- All girls of HPHS are eligible for membership.
- Yearly dues shall be assessed by the officers, not to exceed $15.00.
- The cost of replacement for a membership card is $1.00.
- Members are encouraged to attend all meetings if they are willing to give their undivided attention to the speaker.
Meet Us: Club members will have the chance to participate in the following:
1) Attend Hi-lites Big Sis/Little Sis picnic
2) Monthly trips to Voice of Hope
3) Creating and bringing decorations for the dances
4) setting up decorations for the dances
5) supplying the children of the approved daycare by officers with holiday gifts
6) Attend meetings with various guest speakers
7) Help raise money for a child through the Make-A-Wish Foundation