Global Health Club
About Us: The Global Health Club strives to raise student awareness about global health issues, promotes student involvement in international human and environmental health organizations and activities, and hosts fundraisers to support both local and international communities.
- There is no application process to join the club.
- You may sign up for the Global Health Club at the club fair to receive email and remind101 updates about upcoming meetings, events, and fundraisers.
- You may also email email@example.com if you want to join later in the year and we can add you to our email and remind101 list.
- There is a $20 membership fee. A club t-shirt is included.
- Members are required to attend at least three out of five meetings each semester and pay the $20 membership fee.
Meet Us: The second Wednesday of every month in the WC208 after school from 3:45-4:15 p.m.