If you are interested in becoming a member of the Honor Council for next year, please be sure and fill out an application packet and submit to Dr. Redman in SC104 by 3:30 p.m. on Thursday, March 28. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Redman.
Highland Park High School Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park High School At A Glance
- 71,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2018
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 14 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
Highland Park Varsity Football defeats Alvin ISD's Shadow Creek High School to become the 2018 5A-D1 STATE CHAMPION! This is the sixth state championship in school history and our third consecutive title. When you play one of us, you play all of us! Go Scots!
Kindergarten shirt distribution