Only students who are classified as freshmen or above for the fall semester immediately following summer school are eligible to attend HPHS Summer School. Prior to starting a summer school course at HPHS, a student must contact their counselor with any questions prior to registering for a summer school course. Please see the counseling website for information related to summer courses offered outside of HPISD.
Highland Park High School Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park High School At A Glance
- 64,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2019
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 2019 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 13 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- 7 state championships won in the 2018-19 school year
Click here to apply to MAPS for 2020-2021.
The HPHS Counseling Department would like to inform current 10th graders of an opportunity to apply to be the Highland Park High School Representative for the 2020 Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership Seminar which will take place in the North Dallas area this coming June.
The Highlander Band brought home the silver medal from the UIL 5A State Marching Band Contest yesterday at the Alamodome in San Antonio, its highest finish ever.