Students, please use the form below to request a schedule change from your counselor. You may only use the form if you: a) Are a senior and are not enrolled in a class you need for graduation b) Have already earned credit for a course in which you are enrolled c) Do not have the prerequisite for a class in which you are enrolled d) Have a hole in your schedule
Highland Park High School Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park High School At A Glance
- 64,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2019
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 2019 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 13 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- 7 state championships won in the 2018-19 school year
Virtual academic award announcement video.
The annual HPISD Sports Physicals has moved to Saturday, July 25, 2020, in the indoor multipurpose facility. Please see attached flyer for details.
Students, please use the form below to submit photos that show you or your peers demonstrating HP Scots school spirit while our school community is sheltering in place. Please keep your submissions appropriate and in good taste. All submissions will be reviewed and selected photos will be posted on the HPHS website. Go Scots!