Summer School 2019 Schedule
Highland Park High School Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park High School At A Glance
- 71,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2018
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 14 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- Seven UIL state championships won in 2017
Highland Park Varsity Football defeats Alvin ISD's Shadow Creek High School to become the 2018 5A-D1 STATE CHAMPION! This is the sixth state championship in school history and our third consecutive title. When you play one of us, you play all of us! Go Scots!
26 HPHS seniors have been named semifinalists in the 2019 National Merit Scholarship Program. It is the second-largest number of National Merit semi-finalists in HPISD history, just one fewer than the all-time high of 27 students in the Class of 2017.
Kindergarten shirt distribution