Current HPHS sophomore and junior students and parents are invited to attend an informational session to learn more about courses offered through the Moody Advanced Professional Studies (MAPS) program on 11/30/2021
Highland Park High School Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park High School At A Glance
- 64,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2019
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 2019 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 13 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- 7 state championships won in the 2018-19 school year
Community Service Council Toy Drive Benefiting "Brother Bill's Helping Hand"
CONGRATULATIONS to the HPHS Robotics Bell VRC Team, the “Scotbots”, for a successful competition last Saturday, November 13th in the Bell Vertical Robotics Competition (VRC) Earthquake Search & Rescue Competition at the University of Texas, Arlington!
The 2021 Highland Park Drumline was awarded 1st in the Standstill 1 Red division at the prestigious Lone Star Classic Drumline Competition