Highland Park High School Home
Enter to Learn. Go Forth to Serve.
Highland Park High School At A Glance
- 64,000 hours of community service from the Class of 2019
- 26 students named National Merit Semifinalists
- 2019 5A Lone Star Cup Recipients
- 13 total students named to the All-State Band, Choir or Orchestra
- 7 state championships won in the 2018-19 school year
The HPHS Counseling Department would like to inform current 10th graders of an opportunity to apply to be the Highland Park High School Representative for the 2020 Hugh O'Brian Youth Leadership Seminar which will take place in the North Dallas area this coming June.
The Highlander Band brought home the silver medal from the UIL 5A State Marching Band Contest yesterday at the Alamodome in San Antonio, its highest finish ever.
The Lady Scots cross country team won the UIL 5A Region II Championship Oct. 28, led by junior Cameron Fawcett and sophomore Alli Grace Ott who finished fourth and eighth.