Plaid Food Court
Highland Park High PTA Food Service will provide high quality, nutritious food in a professional, welcoming and courteous environment while maintaining a financially secure operation.
*The Scots Market menu is displayed in the link above.
- Breakfast is served daily 7:20 a.m. - 8:20 a.m.
- Lunch is served daily.
- All selections are available for Periods 4 through 6.
- Serving hours 10:50 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Serving hours will vary with the HPHS Bell Schedule.
Note: Food choices on the serving line may change without an update to the website menu.
Click HERE for information on how to set up automatic payments and email notifications.
HPISD maintains a cafeteria point of sale software program that allows parents to safely and easily put money into their child’s account, eliminating the need to send cash with their child on a daily basis. To avoid low or negative balances, parents are encouraged to use auto pay or email notifications. Parents can also apply payments of cash or check with the manager or breakfast cashier. No checks may be post-dated or held for deposit.
The policy at Highland Park High PTA Food Service on low or negative cafeteria account balances: Accounts with a balance of $2 or less will receive a low balance notification on a weekly basis. Accounts with a negative $2 will be placed on temporary hold and the student will be required to pay cash. Anytime a senior account becomes negative the account will be placed on permanent hold.
Starting May 1 of each school year, no student will be allowed to go into a negative balance. At the time of purchasing a meal, if the student’s balance becomes negative, he/she must pay cash.
Image Source: Food Allergy Management and Education Manual and Tool-Kit provided by St. Louis Children's Hospital
For additional information about food allergies please see the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Connection Team's website.
Volunteer Serving Instructions:
- Keep our students healthy.
- Please observe all serving procedures.
- Wash hands when arriving and whenever you leave the serving area.
- Wear disposable gloves and change the glove when you handle anything other than serving utensils or serving pans.
- Use only designated serving utensils. Between servings, keep serving utensils in the food item with a handle placed on the side of the pan.
- Remove your apron before entering the restroom. A hook is provided on the exterior of the restroom door.
- Do not eat or drink from an open cup in the serving or cooking area.
- Break area is available at the back of the kitchen.
- Any question about serving size, please ask an employee.
4220 Emerson Dallas, TX 75205