Plaid Food Court
Highland Park High PTA Food Service will provide high quality, nutritious food in a professional, welcoming and courteous environment while maintaining a financially secure operation.
- Breakfast is served daily 7:20 a.m. - 8:20 a.m. (Pre-orders only)
- Lunch is served daily. (Pre-orders only)
- Serving hours 10:50 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
- Serving hours will vary with the HPHS Bell Schedule.
Note: Food choices on the serving line may change without an update to the website menu.
Click HERE for information on how to set up automatic payments and email notifications.
HPISD maintains a cafeteria point of sale software program that allows parents to safely and easily put money into their child’s account. Due to Covid 19, HPHS Food Service will be cashless until further notice. To avoid low or negative balances, parents are encouraged to use auto-pay or email notifications. Parents or Students can also apply payments of cash or check to their account with the manager or breakfast cashier. No checks may be post-dated or held for deposit.
The policy at Highland Park High PTA Food Service on low or negative cafeteria account balances: Accounts with a balance of $2 or less will receive a low balance notification on a weekly basis. Accounts with a negative $10 will be placed on temporary hold. Anytime a senior account becomes negative the account will be placed on permanent hold. Click here to view the HPISD Low Meal Balance Policy.
Below is a link to walk you thru the Nutrislice App and Ordering
Image Source: Food Allergy Management and Education Manual and Tool-Kit provided by St. Louis Children's Hospital
For additional information about food allergies please see the Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis Connection Team's website.
Volunteer Serving Instructions:
- Keep our students healthy.
- Wear a mask at all times
- Keep 6-foot distancing
- Please observe all serving procedures.
- Wash hands when arriving and whenever you leave the serving area.
- Wear disposable gloves and change the glove when you handle anything other than serving containers. Wash hands before putting on new gloves.
- Remove your disposable apron before entering the restroom. Put on new apron before returning to the serving line
- Do not eat or drink from an open cup in the serving or cooking area.
- Any question about serving size, please ask an employee.
4220 Emerson Dallas, TX 75205