Enrolling at HPHS
Enrollment at Highland Park High School is a two-step process. Click Here to print an enrollment checklist prior to beginning the following steps.
1) Complete online New Student Enrollment Application Form (via your Parent Skyward account)
New Skyward User:
- If you are new to the district and do not have a Skyward account, Click Here To Begin The New Student Enrollment Process.
Returning Skyward User:
- If you have a Skyward account and are enrolling a new student (example: you have a student in HPISD, and are enrolling an incoming freshman), Click Here To Begin The New Student Enrollment Process.
- If you have a Skyward account and are enrolling a student who previously attended HPISD schools, withdrew, and is returning to HPISD, contacts the previous HP school to reactivate your Skyward account;
- Students currently enrolled in HPISD do not need to complete the enrollment packet to move on to a higher grade or new campus. If you have any questions about your student moving from one grade to the next, please contact your child's campus. Please be sure to complete Back to School Sign Up and Annual Proof of Residency each school year in August.
2) Contact Tammy Boetsch, New Student Coordinator, to schedule an appointment to turn in a copy of all required enrollment documents, that the school can keep, along with the enrollment checklist printed from the above link. The online enrollment application must be completed and copies of all documents required for enrollment turned in before an appointment can be scheduled. No walk-in appointments will be accepted.
Early enrollment appointments for the 2018-19 school year will be available during the following dates:
August: Beginning Monday, August 13, 2018
Enrollments are available by appointment only. No walk-in appointments can be accommodated.
The first day of school will be Thursday, August 23, 2018
If you need information about Special Education services, please contact Josh Schilling at email@example.com or 214-780-3798. This office is closed June 15, 2018 - August 19, 2018.
If you need information about 504 eligibility and services, please contact Daphne LaMontagne at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-780-4793. This office is closed June 6, 2018 - August 19, 2018.