• Westchester (east side of school) traffic will be used for students that will enter the
parking garage, please do not use Westchester for student drop-off.
• We recommend using the Glenwick entrance (east side of the garage by the tennis
center) for students parking in the garage.
• The temporary student entrance on Westchester is designated for students that will be
driving and parking on campus.
• Additional assigned student parking is provided in the two parking lots located on Hyer
- Hyer Street is a one-way street that flows from East (Preston) to West
• The main student drop-off will be located on Douglas (west side of school), and the
entrance will be into the new NorthWest Addition.
- Parents may also drop-off or pick-up students at the main entrance on Emerson
(south side of school).
• Students are highly encouraged to carpool, walk, ride bicycles or scooters.
- Bicycle parking will be on the Emerson side of the school by the main entrance.
- Scooter parking will be in the garage in designated areas.