Paying for AP Tests
Advanced Placement Exam Fees Available for Payment in Skyward
HPISD Board Policy requires all HPHS students in Advanced Placement courses to take the AP exam corresponding to the course. Those exam fees have been added to Skyward Family Access accounts and are available for payment.
To pay for your student’s AP exams, please:
- Log in to your Skyward Family Access account
- Click “Fee Management” on the left side of the screen
- Click “Make a Payment” at the top right of the screen
- Log in to eFunds with your Skyward username and password
- Click “Make a Payment”:
- AP courses with associated exam fees will be listed
- If you have more than one student taking AP courses at HPHS, please click each student tab to view all exam fees
Please keep in mind:
- Students enrolled in AP courses are required by District policy to take the AP exam that corresponds to the course.
- There are no fees for Pre-AP courses; fees are for AP courses only.
Contact Stephanie Kilgore, firstname.lastname@example.org or (214) 780-3723, with any questions about AP exam fees and payments.