- Request through Naviance
- Deliver transcript fee payment ($5/transcript, cash or check) to Mrs. Waite
Unofficial Transcripts: for scholarship applications, clubs, honor societies, and personal use
- Print and complete the transcript request form (available here or in the counseling office)
- Deliver request form and transcript fee payment ($5/transcript, cash or check) to Mrs. Scott
Transcripts are updated and available:
- Mid-September for juniors and seniors
- February for sophomores, juniors, and seniors
- Early June for seniors upon graduation with a diploma
Official and Unofficial Transcripts:
- Deliver request form and transcript fee payment ($5/transcript, cash, check, or money order) to Mrs. Scott
- In Person or
- By Mail:
Please note: Parents may request transcripts for students who are under 18 years of age. Requests for individuals who are 18 or older must come from the individual.
If you have any questions, please call the Counseling Department at 214-780-3740.