National Latin Honor Society
About us: The National Latin Honor Society seeks to spread knowledge of the Latin language throughout the community. Our members strive to continue in their study of Latin in order to develop their abilities to read authentic Latin literature.
Schedule: Latin Honor Society meets on the first Wednesday of every month in room C110.
Sponsor: The sponsor of Latin Honor Society is Joshua Rasmussen (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for National Latin Honor Society, students must:
- fill out the application form from Mr. Rasmussen (room C110)
- attach a $20 check to the application form
- write a response that states your reasons for applying for membership
- turn in all materials to room C110 by the deadline of February 9th
- turn in an application form, fee, and response
- be in good standing at national, state, and local levels of Junior Classical League
- be an active member of HP Latin Club, attending Area competition in February, and completing three hours of service to the HP Latin Program
- maintain honorable standards in both academic performance and conduct
- continue their study of Latin through AP Latin IV (seniors in Latin III Pre-AP may be considered for admission on a case-by-case basis.