Quill and Scroll International Honorary Society
- They must be of sophomore, junior or senior classification.
- They must have the equivalent of a B grade average, or be in the upper third of their class in general scholastic standing, either for the year of their election or for the cumulative total of all high school work.
- They must have done superior work in some phase of journalism or school media work. They may be staffers of a magazine, newspaper, yearbook, news organization, online site or radio/television station at the school.
- They must be recommended by the supervisor or by the committee governing the media.
Requires to maintain membership:
- You must be an active member of an HPHS production course (yearbook, newspaper, online, broadcast).
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.75 in your journalism courses and an overall GPA of 3.00
- You must earn 5 service hours per semester with adviser approved journalism-based approved service opportunities.
Advisers: Aaron Smith and Margie Raper